Presented as part of VIVID IDEAS 2017
Setting goals can be extremely difficult, because it requires an answer to that vexing age-old question “What do you want?”. And once goals have been set, how do we find the time to keep them? And what about all those other deadlines and our long-term dreams?
In this fun and practical one-day workshop, creative participants learn how to brainstorm and identify what they want in their business, professional, creative and personal lives – and then make a plan to get there.
The workshops focuses on:
- Making personal and professional goals that are smart, specific and achievable;
- Outlining better ways to meet your deadlines and manage time;
- Making To-Do lists that actually work;
- Creating a practical strategy to effectively realise your dreams and goals;
- Making goal-setting and goal-keeping a lifelong habit.
All participants in the workshop will also receive a link to a bespoke website with resources and notes, a PDF handout stuffed with more information, and a chance to network with others just like them.
Who should enrol – Creative people from any profession and at any career stage.
Next workshop: SYDNEY
Date: Saturday 10th June 2017
Time: 9:30am – 4:30pm
Venue: 66 Oxford Street Darlinghurst NSW 2010
Cost: $150 + gst
Would you like to know when we next run our live courses? Select from the list at the bottom and we’ll let you now when next we host a workshop!