Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start or grow your small business – yes, even as a creative practitioner!
Creative Plus Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for creative freelancers, start-ups, and small and medium arts businesses across NSW as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
You can access free support with one of our creative industries experts to discuss anything to do with your practice and profession, including setting up and running your business, financial literacy, marketing, and more.
To become a part of our Business Connect program:
- Head to the Business Connect portal to register;
- Select the tab Find An Advisor;
- Once redirected, select Specialist Advisors from the centre of the page;
- Go to the dropdown menu “Select an Industry:” and choose “Arts and Recreation Services“, or;
- Look for the advisors with ‘Creative’ under their name;
- Check out the advisors, find one you like and select Find Out More;
- Once you have chosen an advisor you like, click the Book Now button.
You’ll then conduct your free sessions with your chosen advisor via Zoom.
All our sessions are confidential.
Got questions? Get answers. Head to the NSW Business Connect FAQ.
If you have any questions or need more help registering, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org.