Monica is highly engaging, and built a wonderful rapport with participants. Her content was highly detailed, extremely relevant, and particularly well presented. I highly recommend her as a superb speaker and presenter.
– Caroline Downer, Executive Director, Arts Northwest
Monica Davidson, the Director of Creative Plus Business, is frequently invited to speak publicly and provide her expertise to panels, symposiums and events. Monica is Australia’s leading creative industries expert, and a skilled and award-winning presenter who has a knack for making business information fun, entertaining and inspiring.
Some of her previous keynote and hosting engagements are:
- The Show Must Go On – Wellness Roadshow launch | MC | NSW PARLIAMENT HOUSE 2019
- Regional Creative Economies | Presentation | ARTSTATE 2018
- Creative Industry: What It Takes | Keynote | PILBARA CREATIVE AND CULTURAL FORUM 2018
- The Long Haul | Keynote | VIVID IDEAS 2018
- Raising Films – Screen Industry Forum | MC | AFTRS 2018
- Industrial Evolution | Keynote | VIVID IDEAS 2017
- Keynote Presenter | Keynote | Artworks Conference, Narooma, 2017
- The Future of Creative Industries | Keynote | BLUE MOUNTAINS CREATIVE SYMPOSIUM 2016
- The Creative Future is Now! | Keynote | FAIRFAX SPECTRUM FESTIVAL 2016
- Creative Businesses: The Difference, | Keynote | BUSINESS CONNECT SYDNEY 2016
- Knocking on a Locked Door: Women in Film | Keynote Presentation | AFTRS LUMINA Launch 2015
- Power, Money and Other Dirty Words | Keynote | BLUE MOUNTAINS CREATIVE SYMPOSIUM 2016
- Somewhere I Belong | Keynote | fastBREAK for VIBEWIRE SYDNEY 2014
- Focus on Creative Industries | Keynote | NSW SMALLBIZCONNECT CONFERENCE 2014
- International Women’s Day | Keynote | LIVERPOOL COUNCIL WOMEN’S DAY EVENT, QUIRINDI 2013
- Women In Creativity | Panellist | International Women’s Day Panel NIDA 2013
- Freelancing as an Event Manager | Keynote | UTS EVENT MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE 2009
- Business Planning for Producers | Presenter and Panellist | FILM AUSTRALIA HOTHOUSE 2008
Monica is also a regular presenter for our workshops, and loves nothing better than speaking to a crowd.
To contact Monica about speaking at your next event, please email email@example.com or call the office on 02 8091 2082.
Alternatively, complete the form below.