COMING SOON – OUR NEW ONLINE COURSE!
Setting goals can be extremely difficult, because it requires an answer to that vexing age-old question “What do you want?”. And once goals have been set, how do we find the time to keep them? And what about all those other deadlines and our long-term dreams?
In this fun and practical ONLINE WORKSHOP, creative participants learn how to brainstorm and identify what they want in their business, professional, creative and personal lives – and then make a plan to get there.
The twelve parts of the course focus on:
- Working out what you want from your professional, creative and personal life;
- Setting goals that are SMART, and a new way of thinking about ‘goals’;
- Harnessing the “Power of Many Ideas”;
- Evaluating your Goals, once created;
- The Big Hairy Audacious Goal (BHAGs);
- Learning how to acknowledge success, and discount luck;
- Outlining better ways to meet your deadlines and manage time;
- Making To-Do lists that actually work;
- Creating a practical strategy to effectively realise your dreams and goals;
- Making goal-setting and goal-keeping a lifelong habit.
All participants in this online course receive a link to videos, worksheets, resources, quizzes and more!
Who should enrol – Creative people from any profession and at any career stage.
REGISTER YOUR INTEREST HERE!