We have eight permanent desk spaces in our light, airy and fun-filled co-working space in Darlinghurst, Sydney. You get your own desk and chair, lockable drawers and locker space, as well as the convivial atmosphere of a bustling creative community workspace.
To use our spaces, you must be either a creative business or organisation, an arts practitioner or partnership, or a service provider working primarily with creatives (such as a lawyer or accountant). We’re also happy to rent to creative co-ops, groups and other arts Not-For-Profits.
Cost: $520 +gst per month, payable in advance on 15th month
All Desk Spaces include:
- 24 hour use (with key and pass)
- all utilities, including unlimited wifi/ethernet
- free use of private client meeting room with whiteboard
- fully stocked kitchen area with tea, coffee and bikkies
- wireless colour/BW printing up to A3 size
- 50% discount on the workshop space (including whiteboard and projector)
- social events like our regular Friday arvo drinkies (BYO)
- a cleaner, and occasional assistance from our full-time Office Manager
- a disabled-access bathroom with shower.
Bond: $520 refundable at the end of the lease (conditions apply)
Lease Terms: 6 months, with option to renew
Tenancy Review: Every 3 months from start of the lease
Increases: 2.5% increase in rent every 6 months on lease renewal.
- Based on payment of $120 per week, payable in advance on 15th of each month.
- Ideally, tenants will have their own insurances for equipment, staff and public liability.
- Rent does not include the use of landline telephones.
Are you interested? If so, please complete the form below:
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about our desks or to arrange a visit.