Find out more here about the Creative Plus Business spaces program…
Why the fuss about creative and arts-based business?
We have strict KPIs associated with our lease of the space from the owner, City of Sydney, and so we have to be very particular about who our users are. You must be either a creative business or practitioner operating in a business-to-business market, or a service provider working primarily with creatives (such as a lawyer or accountant). You must also have the kind of business that could bring in visitors, including your own clients, students, event attendees and the like.
What’s included in space hire?
In addition to your desk, meeting room or workshop space, as part of your fee you get:
- desk, tables and chairs as required
- unlimited wifi/ethernet (where available)
- whiteboard and projector
- wireless colour/BW printing up to A3 size (within reason)
- fully stocked kitchen area with tea, coffee and bikkies
- assistance from our full-time Office Manager
- a clean space, and a shower/toilet just down the hall
- a bustling inner-city location in a cool part of town
How’s public transport?
- Museum station is within walking distance, about 10 minutes down the hill (take the Liverpool Street exit).
- Bus routes – 380, 333, 378, M40, 440 and M10 from Central, 352 to Crown Street
- Loads of taxis and ubers.
Is there parking?
There is limited on-street parking in the area, all 2 hours and all costing money
The closes parking station is at 70 Riley St, Darlinghurst, about 15 minutes walk away.
- Early Bird Rate is $14, Entry between 6am and 10am weekdays, exit between 3pm and 7pm
- Night Rate is $8, Entry after 5pm, exit before 10pm
- Weekend rate is $8, flat rate all day.
Is there After Hours access to the building?
It’s possible to access the building 24 hours a day. Permanent tenants are given their own key and swipe card. Casual hirers will have a staff member present for the duration of their hire who can let people in and out, and lock up when you’re done. Please also let us know if you will require any additional security.
Is there disabled access?
Yes. We are on Level 1, there is a lift to our floor and a ramp to access the bathrooms. There is also an accessible toilet on our level.
Is is clean?
Yes. We have a full-time office manager and a cleaner who comes in once a week. However, please let us know if your even is going to be messy, so we can organise additional cleaning (at your expense).
Any special considerations I need to know?
- Our spaces are shared with the C+B team and permanent tenants so we like some noise and fun. The meeting and workshop rooms, however, are private so you can get away if you need to!
- The building is non-smoking venue, and we need to know if there will be alcohol.