WEEKEND WORKSHOP – Returning 22nd + 23rd February 2020, SYDNEY
ARTSELERATE is a fast, practical and collaborative approach to business and strategic planning for creative practitioners, arts organisations and commercial enterprises working in the creative industries.
This 2 day program combines business incubation, start-up acceleration, creative collaboration and networking opportunity.
- In a small group of 8-10 people, individuals work together to complete their own business and/or strategic plan. They can create a plan to develop their business or organisation, brainstorm their revenue models, or prepare for a grant application;
- Each session is based around a theme, working to a business plan template, and facilitated by an experience creative industries business specialist;
- Time is spent on learning about and discussing the principles behind each theme, and on the practical completion of that section of the plan template;
- Groups learn to support each other and collaborate in a safe and confidential environment, and participate in a private Facebook Group for their own cohort during and after the sessions;
- Everyone works towards the same goal of a draft/complete business or strategic plan by the end of the weekend.
Bring your laptop and your draft plans to this fun and practical planning session.
ONLY $450 + gst for the whole weekend!
EARLY BIRD $400 + gst until 1st February 2020
Price includes Business and Strategic Plan Templates, personalised training, access to a bespoke LinkedIn Group, snacks, support and additional resources.
Participants will also be eligible to receive additional business advisory and coaching support for a fee.
ARTSELERATE Session Breakdown
Session 1: The Start – A introduction to the Team, the process, the templates (including Government accepted formats and the Business Model Canvas) and the purpose for each participant and their business and/or strategic plan.
Session 2: The Ops – Completing the Operations Plan. This session details the basics including structure, registrations, location and premises, key personnel and stakeholders, risk management and legal considerations.
Session 3: The Goods – What is this organisation selling? An introduction to the MVO, and a brainstorming exercise to develop further sources of revenue and innovate new products and services.
Session 4: The Future – What is this organisation for? A group brainstorm to identify your organisations’ Mission Statement, Vision Statement, Goals and Objectives.
Session 5: The Market (Part 1) – Market Analysis. A breakdown of where your organisation is placed in the industry segment, your target audience or customers, and your key competitors.
Session 6: The Market (Part 2) – Market Strategy. A conversation about how to reach your target audience, marketing strategies (including social media) and a measuring against marketing targets.
Session 7: The Money – A plain discussion of the essential financial documents needed for the plan, providing evidence of your financial projections, and working out your costs.
Session 8: The Summary – The final draft plan is reviewed and revised, and the one-page Summary overview is created to grace the First Page of your Plan.
All templates are provided, as well as personalised training and support in a comfortable and confidential small group environment.
For more information, please email firstname.lastname@example.org