ARTSELERATE is a fast, practical and collaborative approach to business and strategic planning for creative practitioners, arts organisations and commercial enterprises working in the creative industries.
This 8 week program (2 hours per week) combines business incubation, start-up acceleration, creative collaboration and networking opportunity.
- In small groups of 8-10 people, individuals work together to complete their own business and/or strategic plan. They can create a plan to develop their business or organisation, brainstorm their revenue models, or prepare for a grant application;
- Each session is based around a theme, working to a business plan template, and facilitated by an experience creative industries business specialist;
- Time is spent on learning about and discussing the principles behind each theme, and on the practical completion of that section of the plan template;
- Groups learn to support each other and collaborate in a safe and confidential environment, and participate in a private Facebook Group for their own cohort during and after the sessions;
- Everyone works towards the same goal of a draft/complete business or strategic plan by the end of Session 8.
Bring your laptop, your draft plans, and your own drinkies (booze is welcome) to this fun and practical planning session.
EARLY BIRD $540 + gst for 8 weeks of practical support and facilitation
Price includes Business and Strategic Plan Templates, personalised training, support and additional resources.
Participants will also be welcomed in to a private Facebook Group; and be eligible to receive additional business advisory and coaching support.
If you can’t attend in person, you’re most welcome to use ZOOM and join us remotely!
ARTSELERATE Session Breakdown
Session 1: The Start – A introduction to the Team, the process, the templates (including Government accepted formats and the Business Model Canvas) and the purpose for each participant and their business and/or strategic plan.
Session 2: The Ops – Completing the Operations Plan. This session details the basics including structure, registrations, location and premises, key personnel and stakeholders, risk management and legal considerations.
Session 3: The Goods – What is this organisation selling? An introduction to the MVO, and a brainstorming exercise to develop further sources of revenue and innovate new products and services.
Session 4: The Future – What is this organisation for? A group brainstorm to identify your organisations’ Mission Statement, Vision Statement, Goals and Objectives.
Session 5: The Market (Part 1) – Market Analysis. A breakdown of where your organisation is placed in the industry segment, your target audience or customers, and your key competitors.
Session 6: The Market (Part 2) – Market Strategy. A conversation about how to reach your target audience, marketing strategies (including social media) and a measuring against marketing targets.
Session 7: The Money – A plain discussion of the essential financial documents needed for the plan, providing evidence of your financial projections, and working out your costs.
Session 8: The Summary – The final draft plan is reviewed and revised, and the one-page Summary overview is created to grace the First Page of your Plan.
All templates are provided, as well as personalised training and support in a comfortable and confidential small group environment.
For more information, please email email@example.com