COMING BACK IN 2019
Since the rise of the internet, marketing has become far more accessible for artists and creatives. Blogging, social media and email allow you to reach far more people than ever before, using low- and no-cost tools and techniques. But what do you say, exactly? How can you reach and engage with more people online, and do so in a way that feels natural and easy? How can you authentically represent yourself and your brand, without selling your feelings and becoming a slave to the screen?
This fun and practical one-day workshop shares how to use Instagram, Facebook, blogging and email to define your difference and compel the right people to you, with engaging, strategic, valuable content that creates community. You’ll also get a chance to meet other creatives just like you.
The workshop covers:
- The strategy behind content marketing
- Writing your bio and introducing yourself without sounding like a wanker
- Crafting clickable headlines, for social media and email
- Defining your difference – Making your mark
- And then the specifics – instagram, Facebook, Blogging and Email.
What do I get?
All participants of this workshop also receive:
- Printed materials to help in class;
- Lifetime access to a dedicated Content Creates Community Dropbox folder full of additional resources and help;
- The chance to organise additional professional support for content creation and strategy.
The workshop is relaxed and informal, you can ask all the questions you’ve never been able to ask before, and participants will also be given ample opportunity to network and get to know each other.
You also get free advice!
All NSW participants are entitled to 4 x 1 hour CHAT sessions, with a creative industries business advisor, 100% subsidised by Business Connect and therefore at no cost to you (no, there’s no catch!).
Who should enrol?
Creative industries professionals and business people from start-up to established. Freelancers and soloists also welcome.
Who is Presenting?
The course is presented by Brook McCarthy, a digital marketing trainer, writer and business coach who specialises in the health and creative sectors. Brook started her business in early 2008, specialising in digital marketing for small business and solo-entrepreneurs. Brook conducts face-to-face courses around Australia, online one-to-one business coaching, and runs a flagship digital marketing program, Hustle & Heart.
Would you like to know when we next run our workshops?