Returning in 2019!
For practitioners, freelancers and individuals in the arts or creative industries.
Setting goals can be extremely difficult, because it requires an answer to that vexing age-old question “What do you want?”. And once goals have been set, how do we find the time to keep them? And what about all those other deadlines and our long-term dreams?
In this fun and practical one-day workshop, creative participants learn how to brainstorm and identify what they want in their business, professional, creative and personal lives – and then make a plan to get there.
The workshops focuses on:
- Making personal and professional goals that are smart, specific and achievable;
- Outlining better ways to meet your deadlines and manage time;
- Making To-Do lists that actually work;
- Creating a practical strategy to effectively realise your dreams and goals;
- Making goal-setting and goal-keeping a lifelong habit.
What do I get? All participants of this workshop also receive:
- Printed materials to help in class;
- Lifetime access to a dedicated Deadlines Dreams and Goals dropbox folder full of additional resources and help;
- Access to a website full of links and resources to help them get ahead in their creative business.
The workshop is relaxed and informal, you can ask all the questions you’ve never been able to ask before, and participants will also be given ample opportunity to network and get to know each other.
Who should enrol – Creative people from any profession and at any career stage.
Who is Presenting?
Business advisor and creative industries expert Monica Davidson from the Creative Plus Business Group. Monica is a writer and filmmaker by trade who learned how to run a successful creative business and now shares that knowledge with others. In her workshops Monica discusses her own experiences, and shares examples from the 900-plus people she has mentored through the process of starting and building their creative businesses.
What is NSW Business Connect?
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start or grow your small business. Creative Plus Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small and medium creative businesses across NSW as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.
Would you like to know when we next run our workshops?