“What do you mean, I need to make a video??”
Don’t panic! If you’re a creative who wants video for your digital marketing then Itchy Feet Digital presents a fun and hands-on introduction to the basics of making your own video using your smartphone. You’ll learn everything from preparation to going live, with practical activities conducted in class to help you feel competent and cool!
The half-day workshop includes:
- Planning and preparing for a shoot;
- Writing a strong and engaging script;
- Learning best practice interview techniques;
- Help with accessories that ensure quality pictures and audio;
- Tips to recording good audio and catching great light;
- Shooting tips & tricks;
- What post-production software to use;
- Music, graphics and making a story in the edit;
- Distribution platforms and GOING LIVE!
What do I get?
All participants of this workshop also receive:
- Printed materials to help in class;
- Lifetime access to a dedicated DIY ONLINE VIDEO dropbox folder full of additional resources and help;
- Time with a professional filmmaker and the chance to learn more with Itchy Feet Digital.
The workshop is relaxed and informal, you can ask all the questions you’ve never been able to ask before, and participants will also be given ample opportunity to network and get to know each other.
Who should enrol?
This workshop is ideal for any creative who wants to make the most of video online You could be a graduate, freelancer or existing creative business AND .it’s also relevant no matter what your profession.
Who is Presenting?
Amy Bingham is the co-founder of Itchy Feet Digital and a content all-rounder with extensive broadcast and video production experience. She has worked in high-end production, shooting, editing and writing across two decades. She has recently completed production of a series for ABC TV and has created shows for all the major TV networks. Itchy Feet Digital is a bespoke production company with a variety of cool projects, running since 2016.