HATE SELLING? TRY STRATEGY INSTEAD.
Marketing is one of the most despised and least understood aspects of running a creative business and being an arts entrepreneur. Most creatives hate to sell, and would rather be making than hustling.
There is a simple secret to making marketing more palatable – understanding the strategy behind the sales. Our seven steps to marketing success will make a huge impact on your creative career, and help take the pain out of promotion.
Beginners Guide To Marketing is a down-to-earth and enjoyable 2 hour workshop specifically designed for creative professionals.
- the key elements of a successful marketing campaign;
- how to understand clients, customers and competitors;
- the deeper side of word-of-mouth;
- how to choose your tactics … and much more!
Our Beginners Guide to Marketing workshop is tailored specifically to creative people who are (or want to be) self-employed, from students and start-ups to experienced freelancers and arts organisations.
What do I get? All participants of this workshop also receive:
- Lifetime access to a dedicated Beginner’s Guide to Marketing dropbox folder full of additional resources and help;
- Access to a dedicated webinar channel with more in-depth explorations of chosen marketing topics;
- A webpage full of free links and resources to help them make the most of marketing.
Who should enrol?
This workshop is ideal for recent graduates, freelancers, creative entrepreneurs and anyone struggling with the marketing of their creative practice.
Who is Presenting?
Award-winning creative industries expert Monica Davidson, a writer and filmmaker by trade who founded the Creative Plus Business Group in 2016. Monica is a skilled facilitator who has helped literally thousands of creative practitioners through the process of starting and building their businesses.
What is NSW Business Connect?
Business Connect is a dedicated and personalised NSW Government program that provides trusted advice to help you start or grow your small business. Creative Plus Business provides confidential, independent business advice and skills training for small and medium creative businesses across NSW as part of the NSW Government’s Business Connect program.